This month we are expanding our library with some great books and DVDs. These books can offer insight on techniques, know-how, and secrets of metal clay and jewelry making!
The Art of Metal Clay Revised and Expanded Edition (with DVD)
This bestseller returns with all new tricks and techniques for creating jewelry and decorative items.
This edition teaches you about:
- – The new types of bronze and copper clays
- – Successful firing techniques
- – How to guides on firing stones
- – New techniques and approaches for designing projects from metal clay
- – 30 cool and creative projects
- – Includes DVD with 4 bonus projects
Jewelry Inspirations: Techniques and Designs from the Artist’s Studio
Jewelry Inspirations teaches you new techniques and designs for making and designing jewelry. This in-depth look at jewelry making can give you some great ideas and inspiration in your studio!
Jewelry Techniques: The Essential Guide to Choosing and Using Materials, Stones, and Settings
This comprehensive look at jewelry techniques offers a wide variety of skills, techniques, and technical data for every jewelry artist. Looking for all the metals, gems, skills and know how?
In this book you’ll get it all:
- – Step by step instructions for different jewelry projects and techniques
- – Detailed photography to demonstrate step by step procedures
- – 400 full-color photographs and color swatches
- – A complete reference section with insight into tools, gems, measurements, and even a reference section with tables and charts.
Handcrafting Chain and Bead Jewelry: Techniques for Creating Dimensional Necklaces and Bracelets
This edition highlights the entire chain making process for jewelry artists. Learn how to make your own chains from copper, silver, and brass. This book works great with your other metal clay projects to complete your designs!
Visit our Books & DVDs section at Cool Tools to find great deals!