Our awesome new Huggy Bat and Huggy Chicken templates make the most adorable jewelry with hinged wings, and they are so easy to use!
1. Cut out wings, body and other parts.
2. Paste heart and other parts in place and dry.
3. Make a tube for hinges and dry.
4. Cut tube into equal pieces to make knuckles and drill pilot holes.
5. Paste knuckles in place, dry, fire and add hinge pin.
Start making unforgettable jewelry with these one-of-a-kind templates today.
Learn to make hinges with our new Huggy Chicken video project! It’s so easy to make jewelry with moevable parts.